Author Topic: Hello from Russia!  (Read 3502 times)

Hello from Russia!
« on: August 02, 2019, 10:06:17 PM »
Hello everyone!

My name is Andrey Orlov.
I'm the head of the company Doctor-Gradus, I continue the work of my father, the founder of this company..

We are engaged in the production of moonshine stills, home breweries and homemade alcohol products. I will be happy to study the needs of people outside of Russia, because we want to make great products for people around the world.

Offline ketel3

• Admin
  • Eparrot.org
Re: Hello from Russia!
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2019, 10:50:06 PM »
Welcome Andrey,
Great you are here,have a look at our forum and enjoy.
As you know I followed the work of your father for a long time,and even I can not understand Russian, the movies were great to follow and of high quality.
Regards K3
Better bad weather than no weather

Offline ShiFu

• eParrot.org
  • Admin
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2019, 08:36:31 AM »
Glad you are here.
Stay calm and follow the screaming people.

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2019, 02:54:45 PM »
Our English YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkuplaGC1oa_TEWNEX8ZGcQ

If someone interested in our equipment, and wants an english video, just reply here and we will work on it.

Offline ketel3

• Admin
  • Eparrot.org
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2019, 03:48:58 PM »
HI Andrey,great that there are Englisch versions of the movies on youtube now,
I was following the Russian spoken versions for a long time ,but sometimes there were parts difficult to understand ,so this versions are very welcome.

I especialy like the factory movie with the welders doing their fine job, and the soxlet movie ,so I see ahead for such new versions.
Cheers K3

Offline ketel3

• Admin
  • Eparrot.org
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2019, 02:35:04 PM »
Hello Andrey,
I see there are more new Englisch spoken video's on your Youtube channel .... great,hope you make the soxlet movie soon.
A factory tour would be great also.
Cheers K3

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2019, 08:23:09 AM »
Hello Andrey,
I see there are more new Englisch spoken video's on your Youtube channel .... great,hope you make the soxlet movie soon.
A factory tour would be great also.
Cheers K3

Yep, we have some difficulty in finding new glass, because glass started to run out... So, I am afraid, that after the video with soxlet we could get stuck and have nothing to send  :(
When we get a package with needed glass, I will make a video. I think that is the most right way.
If we will not find proper glass, I will change construction.