Author Topic: Dear Flabby... (humor)  (Read 3874 times)

Offline ShiFu

• eParrot.org
  • Admin
Dear Flabby... (humor)
« on: January 19, 2019, 01:54:54 PM »
Dear Flabby... 

I have followed your sage advice for years and now need your martial advice please. 
My wife of many years has given the ultimatum, stop drinking or we are through.
It seems that 4 beers and 6 or so shots of bourbon each evening is something that she thinks is excessive.
I am not abusive, never miss work, and we have plenty of money in our banking accounts so it couldn't be that.
And I never, ever look at another woman if she can see me doing it. 

How do I fix this problem? 

signed... 
Lost In Love

Dear Lost,
You have certainly come to the right place for help.
And I assure you that we can try to fix her problem - But first, she has to admit that she has a problem.
She probably will not agree to seek counseling for her bad behavior but as her loving husband you must insist on professional help before having her committed to a mental institution. This is what loving husbands do.
Try not to be judgemental. Be supportive. 

If all else fails, and you are still madly in love with her, are her friends single and available? 

Flabby
Stay calm and follow the screaming people.

Offline ShiFu

• eParrot.org
  • Admin
Re: Dear Flabby... (humor)
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2019, 02:32:57 PM »
Dear Flabby...

You are my hero. Who else has such great relationships with all of his ex-wives but you? 
And who can offer such wonderful advice for maintaining such good feelings with women who would gladly kill us all? 

Yet now I have a big problem, so I come to you for advice.

About 2 weeks ago I was secretly standing where my wife parks her car in our driveway and noticed a man close to her.
He leaned over and kissed her on the neck and she seemed to enjoy it.
I couldn't stand to see more and looking down I saw a few drops of oil on the concrete under my Harley motorcycle.
So my question is should I have the motor rebuilt or have the cylinders reworked?

Signed, So confused

Dear So,
I'd check the compression on each cylinder before passing any judgements and also check the torque on each oil pan bolt.
Those oil pan gaskets, like (rakes, shovels and) hoes, don't last forever. 
Stay calm and follow the screaming people.

Offline Strawbridge

Re: Dear Flabby... (humor)
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2019, 04:52:58 PM »
What a lifespan of an oil pan gasket typically?