Author Topic: I'm Chris, Just wanted to introduce myself!!  (Read 3039 times)

Chris V

I'm Chris, Just wanted to introduce myself!!
« on: August 31, 2015, 10:46:24 PM »
Hi my name Chris, along with my wife Misty, My dad Lloyd and his lovely wife Tan we are here to make VISIONSTILLS a great experience for all of your distilling needs!   
From price and quality to customer service and honesty we are here for you!   
I am a newbie to the distilling world and I just wanted to say Hello and take a second to introduce myself. I am excited to see many brains to pick in one spot So bare with me and I'll apologize for my newbie questions now. I hope to not drive you all crazy with too many.     
Thanks in advance and I'm looking forward to great new things and great new people!!! 
Chris, VisionStills.com

Offline YHB

• VS Moderator
Re: Just wanted to introduce myself !!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2015, 12:48:20 AM »
Welcome to the World of Magic and all things Shiny.

Your father is giving you a wonderful start, he together with Tan and Law of Ohms will make the best mentors you could ever wish for.

Looking forward to seeing the new store.

Good Luck

Brian
Where Thrift Becomes An Art-Form

Offline ShiFu

• eParrot.org
  • Admin
Re: Just wanted to introduce myself !!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2015, 12:15:31 PM »
That's my boy!  (Even though he's a foot taller than I am and when growing up he ate like Jethro of the Beverly Hillbillies).   

Chris doesn't yet realize how fast things can happen here. A tiny idea can sprout into a clever product and the floodgates then open to even more, increasingly clever, ideas.   
I figure it will take him about a year to understand just how crazy cool it is to be a part of this community.     

Stay calm and follow the screaming people.

Offline stillwater

• Take the crap out and give it to me straight.
Re: I'm Chris, Just wanted to introduce myself!!
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2015, 01:56:38 PM »
Hi Chris, it's such an interesting line of work you're getting into ~ the history of booze taxation is very illuminating.

Is there no problem for you with the "renovators" where you are?

I know the States is the "land of the free" ~ but just how free are you to pursue your personal business interests?

Regards